What is Life Insurance?
Life insurance helps your family maintain their standard of living if something should happen to you. Life insurance is a very important choice
A life insurance policy:
- Can potentially provide your family with enough money to fulfill their obligations and pursue their dreams
- Protects against loss of income if you should die too soon
- Helps secure your family’s future even if you are no longer with them.
Who needs Life Insurance?
Most people need life insurance
- Those with dependent children
- A young couple planning to start a family
- A current homeowner
- People who need help meeting retirement goals
- Families with special needs children
Regardless of your life stage, life insurance could prove to be one of the most valuable financial decisions you ever make.
What Are Living Benefits?
A life policy that you don’t have to die to receive a benefit- great product! Life insurance can do more than pay a death benefit. With powerful riders you may be able to accelerate the death benefit due to a qualifying illness or injury and potentially provide a guaranteed source of retirement income if you live too long. Accelerated Benefits Riders are optional, no additional cost riders that can allow you to access all or part of the death benefit while you are living if you experience a qualifying terminal, chronic, or critical illness or critical injury.
Get A Free Quote
We're Here To Help!
4360 S. Congress Ste. 113
Austin, TX 78745
12205 N FM 88 Suite A.
Weslaco, TX 78599
Mon - Fri : 09:00 - 5:00